Your pampered feline will enjoy the luxuries of a private cat condo in a private cats-only room. Our 90 gallon wall-mounted fish tank that separates the cat room from the lobby is perfect for kitty daydreams of spending the afternoon fishing. Of course, love and affection from our staff is always complimentary.
We consider ourselves first and foremost to be pet care professionals. As such, we’re obsessed with the safety of our furry guests. This begins with our co-owner Amanda Miller who happens to be a former veterinary technician. Under her watchful eye, our staff our trained to be mindful of our pets’ health and safety. We also host Pet First Aid/CPR classes for our staff on a regular basis to ensure they’re equipped with the knowledge necessary to care for our pets.
We realize that life often hits us with unexpected opportunities and changes. We work hard to accommodate our clients in this situation by offering competitive discounts and creating constructive long-term living arrangements for long-term guests. Discounts are given on an individual basis depending on seasonality and length of stay.
- It is preferred you bring your pet’s food from home.
- Cats are required to be vaccinated for rabies and feline distemper prior to boarding.
- $10 late fee incurred after noon checkout time.
Off – peak Pricing:
- $16.95/night – Standard Cat Condo
- $19.95/night – Window View Condo
$4/Night Peak Pricing Premium:
- May 21 – Sept 8
- Nov 20 – Nov 30
- Dec 15 – Jan 5
Discounts (may be combined):
- 10% military discount
- 20 – 30% multi-pet discount (depending on number of pets)
- 15% extended stay discount (two weeks or more)